5B Probiotics - Strains in the Formula
FACTS, STRAINS AND BENEFITS
Benefits associated to the use of probiotics in dogs:
- Helps reduce gas, bad breath odor and smelly stools
- Helps control yeast overgrowth, yeast infection and yeast related rashes and skin problems.
- Helps to reduce shedding, itching and scratching caused by stress from digestive imbalances
- Helps to strengthen the immune system
- Helps counteract the side effects of antibiotics
- Improves dog smell overall
Makondo Pets 5B Dog Probiotics Enzymes Powder– Digestive Support for Small-Large Canines & Puppies
Have a puppy or an older dog who suffers from digestive issues such as frequent diarrhea, painful bloating flatulence or constipation? Looking for a way to freshen the breath & improve the health of your doggy?
We here at Makondo Pets are veterinarians & dog owners ourselves, so we know just how important digestive health is for the vitality, the happiness & the prolonged life span of your canine companion.
This is why we have designed the most effective & easiest to use digestive aid for dogs of all sizes!
9 Highly Potent Live Culture Probiotic Species – All 9 Strains Target a Dog's digestive System
- 9 STRAIN PROBIOTICS FOR DOGS: The powers of 9 species come together to deliver a probiotics powder that soothes a dog's upset stomach to treat diarrhea, loose stool, bloating, excessive gas, bad breath, constipation & other digestive issues.
- FORMULATED BY VETERINARIANS: Our high potency 5B probiotics powder has been formulated by a team of experienced veterinarians, which means you know you're getting the very best dog health supplies for your precious pooch.
- PROUDLY 100% MADE IN AMERICA: Why run the risk of using a lesser quality digestive probiotic from another country when you can help fortify your dog's tummy with a daily sprinkle of our made in USA dogs probiotics supplemental powder?
- NO SUGARS, BYPRODUCTS, FILLERS: Unlike other digestive vitamins for dogs, this beef & chicken flavored digestive powder by Makondo Pets contains absolutely NO toxic ingredients, sugars, soy, wheat, byproducts, fillers or additives.
- EFFECTIVE & REALLY EASY TO USE: Targets the most common digestive problems in dogs - Strengthens the immune system, boosts energy, relieves itching from allergies, hot spots & yeast overgrowth. Simply sprinkle a scoop on your dog's food!
Lactobacillus Acidophilus, (L. Acidophilus)
Is a beneficial bacteria that you definitely want living inside your dog’s intestine.
It produces Lactase, the enzyme that breaks down the sugar in milk. (Animals who are lactose intolerant don't produce this enzyme.)
Lactobacillus Plantarum, (L. Plantarum)
Is a resilient and highly adaptive bacteria that can survive at vast temperature ranges (1-60 degrees Celsius). The name “plantarum” indicates that this bacteria is a “species of the plants.”
Is a powerful tool to fight off pathogenic bacteria such as E Coli, while repairing the intestinal lining.
Lactobacillus Casei, (L. Casei)
Is a superstar probiotic strain native to cows. It is naturally found in raw cow’s milk and colostrum! Beyond its beneficial effects on health, it is commonly used to make the foods. For example: cheese, green olive fermentation and yogurt and other fermented milk products.
Lactobacillus Fermentum, (L. Fermentum)
This bacteria is found within the gastrointestinal tract, vagina, and mouth of mammals. It helps supports optimal digestion, reduces respiratory illnesses, and can treat urogenital infections within females. It is resilient form of bacteria, able to survive in low pH environments such as the GI tract.
Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, (L. Rhamnosus)
As with other members of the Lactobacillus genus, L. Rhamnosusare aptly named for their production of lactic acid. Lactic acid is an organic compound that is found naturally in many dairy products (as a by-product of containing bacteria)
Bifidobacterium Bifidum, (B. Bifidum)
It helps to stimulate the immune system. This bacteria actually attach to cells of the intestine (where the majority of immune response occurs) and protect the physical lining of your dog’s intestine against damage from toxins or germs, helping in this way to keep them out of your pet’s blood prevents theming sickness. It also produce important vitamins like B12, biotin, and K2.
Bifidobacterium Longum, (B. Longum)
Another amazing probiotic, it boasts an impressive list of benefits to the body. B. Longum can help reduce gastrointestinal discomfort caused by stress, attenuate anxiety and possible reduce the risk for colon cancer and soothe irritation in the body.
Bifidobacterium Lactis(B. Lactis)
Is a multi-purpose probiotic bacteria that lives in the gut. It is a powerful strain that has been proven to fight tumor growths, improve digestion, and enhance immune system functions. B. lactis is also responsible for breaking down body waste and aiding in the absorption of vitamins and minerals in the gut.
Enterococcus Faecium, (E. Faecium)
One of the major benefits of E. Faecium is that it’s uniquely suited to survive the digestive process and flourish in the gut. Enterococcus Faecium is added to livestock feed as an antibiotic substitute to promote wellness in animals. Like other probiotics, it promotes a balanced gut environment.