All Natural Whitening Dog Shampoo.
Over time your pet´s light-colored coat tends to suffer discoloration and present dark overtones. Therefore we have developed a rich fusion of herbs, fruit extracts and natural whitening agents that work synergically as stain remover and natural whitener of the coat while protecting the skin*. Acting as an antioxidant and regenerative agent, it helps prevent hair discoloration and restores, keeps and intensifies the light color of your pet's coat.*
BENEFITS- For white-haired dogs and cats.
- NO DYES.
- Ideal for dry, itchy or sensitive skin
- All natural & free of sulfates, parabens or any harmful component.
- Excellent viscosity. Great foaming characteristics. Delicious aroma.
- Natural extracts of Rosemary, Chamomile, Aloe and more...
- SAFEST NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Lemon fruit, tea tree oil, carrot, peppermint, Aloe Vera, Rosemary, sage; are only a part of this shampoo richness. Mother nature’s most amazing vegetables & herbs combined in a scented, whitening shampoo, that will make your dog fall in love with its bath-time. Its composition is ideal for pets with itchy, dry & sensitive skin.
- NO TOXIC DYES: Forget about dangerous, burning, toxic shampoos that hurt your pet’s skin, causing burns and itching. The Makondo Shampoo for white haired dogs is sulfate/Paraben/toxin Free, which means that you will never feel fear again, bathing your pup with something harmful. It fights off skin dryness, protects the sensitive skin & stops itching problems – as it keeps your pet safe & sound.
- WHITENING AGENT: It is made to whiten your dog’s coat, in a pet-safe, harmless way, without causing the slightest discomfort, due to its rich fusion of nutritive natural extracts. It gives a pearl brightening shine to your best friend, more long-lasting than any other similar product – try it & see for yourself!
- AROMA THERAPY ENCLOSED IN A 16oz BOTTLE: Once you open the cap you will be filled with the aroma blend coming from within. The lemon and herbs will give you an incredible, spa like, relaxing aroma, which will make you & your puppy feel like you just opened the door to the garden of your dreams.
Properties of Natural Extracts
- Lemon Fruit: Healing antiseptic; stops bacteria from reproducing; skin bleach; aromatic and astringent. Has been applied to sunburnt skin, providing relief. Has also been applied to the skin to remove freckles, cleanse the skin, and close the pores. For use in shampoos and hair rinses to lighten hair.
Tea Tree Oil: Has been used in the treatment of cuts, abrasions, burns, insect bites, and the like. Serves as an antiseptic. Is used in the treatment of sunburnt skin, pimples, boils, stings, ringworm, lice, scabies, cuts, and abrasions.
Carrot: Good source of Beta-Carotene and Vitamin A. The extract helps to restore the elasticity of the skin, keeping it smooth and soft.
Peppermint: Stimulates scalp; is an antiseptic and Tonic. Usually incorporated into stimulating shampoos, conditioners, and hair tonics, since its action is not solely based on its essential oil content, as it contains flavonoids.
Anis: Contains flavonoids and fatty acids. Gives elasticity to the skin. Skin modeler and antioxidant. Stimulates scalp.
Aloe Vera: Anti-inflammatory. Refreshing. Relieves itching. Antibacterial. Antifungal. Antiviral. Helps in wound healing. Helps to repel Mosquitoes, fleas and ticks. Helps to nourish and brighten the hair. Helps to relax the skin.
Rosemary: Helps prevent hair loss and adds sheen. Also used as a hair restorer. Antibacterial, Anti-dandruff, Antiseptic, Deodorant, Moisturizer, Restores hair pin, Stimulates scalp.
- Sage: If massaged into the scalp, helps control dandruff and loss of hair. Inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi. May be applied to insect bites and has anti-oxidant properties.
SPECIAL CARE FOR PETS WITH A WHITE COAT
The skin consists of many layers, the outer one being the Epidermis, and on the bottom of it live the Basal Cells, responsible for skin and coat pigmentation within the limits of hormonal processes and genetic control. The Melanocytes, located in these cells, produce Melanin (skin and coat pigment).
Hair color in every individual pet depends not only on the kind of Melanin present, but also on the amount of it and its location, as well as on the number and size of pigment granules located in the cortex of the hair. The absence of pigment, results in white hair coats.
Pet´s tears contain iron, which is why they leave behind traces on the coat that unless removed generate oxidation, giving the hair yellow or brown tones. This is more noticeable in pets with white coats.
The same happens when pets drink water with large traces of iron; causing oxidation of the hair around the mouth, and when the animal grooms itself it transfers these particles to the rest of the coat. This is why to prevent hair discoloration pets´ parents should give more attention to permanent grooming in dogs and cats with white coats.
Bath time for Your Doggy – But How To Bathe It When It Refuses To Go?
Maybe that happens for a reason. Perhaps the shampoo you have been using so far had a bad smell – or brought itching.
You have probably even tried to use supposedly sulfate free shampoos for your pet, which turned out to be all, but non-toxic.
Don’t you worry. Makondo Pets has the best solution for you & your friend. – The finest whitening shampoo ever made.
Quality Hand In Hand With Quantity
Never mind those little bottles containing harmful for your pup, ingredients & chemicals. The Makondo whitening shampoo is sulfate-free & deals effectively with skin itch, sensitiveness & dryness.
Get yourself the brand new Makondo Whitening Coat & Fur Shampoo and find your piece of mind.
All natural, herbal, fruity scented and truly non-toxic, unlike its ugly cousins. It will give your pet a lovely bathing experience.
It comes in a magnificent 21cm bottle to provide your pup’s skin and hair with all the necessary vitamins they need.
A Real Shampoo Whitener
Give your pet the brightest rich color there is, by using the Makondo shampoo every time. It will never let you down.
Antibacterial, anti-itching it will give you no cause to fear for your dog’s health.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.