Makondo Pets Probiotics for Dogs & Puppies – Flavored, Made in USA, Extra Strength 9 Species Digestive Support Tummy Relief Enzyme Powder, 5 Billion CFUs per Scoop – 90 Scoops per Tub, 3.17 oz
What are Probiotics?
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for your pet’s health, especially the digestive system. Probiotics are often called "good" or "helpful" bacteria because they help keep your pet’s gut healthy.
When your dog has low quantity, or lose “good” bacteria (like after taking antibiotics, for example), probiotics can help replace them.
We usually think of bacteria as something that causes diseases, but the fact is that your dog’s body - as yours - is full of bacteria, both good and bad.
OUR FORMULA: A well thought Product; 5 Billion CFU’s / 9 Strains.
There are pet products in the market that have up to 22 strains of bacteria, but the reality is that very few strains have been studied to produce good results. Bacteria is alive, and each strain competes for absorption and colonization in the gut. Extra strains will dilute the valuable strains, and can actually render the valuable strains less effective.
You can also find products with exaggerated amounts of CFU’s (count of living bacteria per dose) this is not necessarily synonym of better results; all the opposite, clinical studies indicates that somewhere between 2-6 billions per day is enough for basic Gastrointestinal wellness. Remember, dogs have more efficient GI systems than us -humans-, so a super-loaded formula may be contraindicated for dogs. Products with high amount of CFU’s are usually human formulated products, labeled for dog’s use.
That’s the reason why our product has only the best and most useful strains with the appropriate amount.
Two things to remember.
- Our products are Veterinarian Formulated thought to bring wellness to your pet.
- More is not always better.
When regularly administered to your dog, this dog digestive enzymes powder replenishes the gut with “good” bacteria needed to counterbalance “bad” bacteria. As the “good” bacteria starts to disperse, your pet's stool will harden, it'll be easier for him or her to go & the itching will be mitigated. The unique enzymes also neutralize odor-causing bacteria in the mouth, thus helping treat bad breath.
The overall benefits of the blend of the 9 Strains present in our formula are:
- Helps maintain a healthy digestion
- Helps control bowel function (diarrhea, loose stool, and constipation in dogs)
- Helps reduce gas, bad breath odor and smelly stools
- Helps control yeast overgrowth, yeast infection and yeast related rashes and skin problems.
- Helps to reduce shedding, itching and scratching caused by stress from digestive imbalances
- Helps to strengthen the immune system
- Helps counteract the side effects of antibiotics
- Improves dog smell overall
Makondo Pets 5B Dog Probiotics Enzymes Powder– Digestive Support for Small-Large Canines & Puppies
Have a puppy or an older dog who suffers from digestive issues such as frequent diarrhea, painful bloating flatulence or constipation? Looking for a way to freshen the breath & improve the health of your doggy?
We here at Makondo Pets are veterinarians & dog owners ourselves, so we know just how important digestive health is for the vitality, the happiness & the prolonged life span of your canine companion.
This is why we have designed the most effective & easiest to use digestive aid for dogs of all sizes!
- 9 STRAIN PROBIOTICS FOR DOGS: The powers of 9 species come together to deliver a probiotics powder that soothes a dog's upset stomach to treat diarrhea, loose stool, bloating, excessive gas, bad breath, constipation & other digestive issues.
- FORMULATED BY VETERINARIANS: Our high potency 5B probiotics powder has been formulated by a team of experienced veterinarians, which means you know you're getting the very best dog health supplies for your precious pooch.
- PROUDLY 100% MADE IN AMERICA: Why run the risk of using a lesser quality digestive probiotic from another country when you can help fortify your dog's tummy with a daily sprinkle of our made in USA dogs probiotics supplemental powder?
- NO SUGARS, BYPRODUCTS, FILLERS: Unlike other digestive vitamins for dogs, this beef & chicken flavored digestive powder by Makondo Pets contains absolutely NO toxic ingredients, sugars, soy, wheat, byproducts, fillers or additives.
- EFFECTIVE & REALLY EASY TO USE: Targets the most common digestive problems in dogs - Strengthens the immune system, boosts energy, relieves itching from allergies, hot spots & yeast overgrowth. Simply sprinkle a scoop on your dog's food!
PRESENTATION: Dry Powder = Effectivity.
Dry powders are the most stable type of probiotic for dogs since they contain healthy bacteria in their inactive state. They do not require refrigeration and will react much better to temperature changes than other form of probiotics, such as liquids.
The process of how dry probiotic powders work is very simple:
- Your dog takes the supplement with its food.
- Once it get to the stomach, the dry bacteria is reconstituted “comes back to life” in a natural process.
- Bacteria thrive in this acidic environment.
- Then, it moves to the intestines where probiotics multiply hundreds of times over.
Another advantage of why dry powder supplements for dogs are more desirable over probiotic treats, chews, or dog food with probiotics is because the process of including probiotics in these types of presentations often kills the living organisms.
How To Use: Stop trying to force or trick your dog to take probiotic supplements. Packaged in powder form, our dog health probiotics make it easy to ensure your furry pal is getting his or her essential vitamins. All you have to do is sprinkle a scoop on top of his or her dog food & let him/her chow down! (1 gram scoop included)
STRAINS IN FORMULA AND BENEFITS
9 Highly Potent Live Culture Probiotic Species – All 9 Strains Target a Dog's digestive System
Lactobacillus Acidophilus, (L. Acidophilus)
Is a beneficial bacteria that you definitely want living inside your dog’s intestine.
It produces Lactase, the enzyme that breaks down the sugar in milk. (Animals who are lactose intolerant don't produce this enzyme.)
Lactobacillus Plantarum, (L. Plantarum)
Is a resilient and highly adaptive bacteria that can survive at vast temperature ranges (1-60 degrees Celsius). The name “plantarum” indicates that this bacteria is a “species of the plants.”
Is a powerful tool to fight off pathogenic bacteria such as E Coli, while repairing the intestinal lining.
Lactobacillus Casei, (L. Casei)
Is a superstar probiotic strain native to cows. It is naturally found in raw cow’s milk and colostrum! Beyond its beneficial effects on health, it is commonly used to make the foods. For example: cheese, green olive fermentation and yogurt and other fermented milk products.
Lactobacillus Fermentum, (L. Fermentum)
This bacteria is found within the gastrointestinal tract, vagina, and mouth of mammals. It helps supports optimal digestion, reduces respiratory illnesses, and can treat urogenital infections within females. It is resilient form of bacteria, able to survive in low pH environments such as the GI tract.
Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, (L. Rhamnosus)
As with other members of the Lactobacillus genus, L. Rhamnosusare aptly named for their production of lactic acid. Lactic acid is an organic compound that is found naturally in many dairy products (as a by-product of containing bacteria)
Bifidobacterium Bifidum, (B. Bifidum)
It helps to stimulate the immune system. This bacteria actually attach to cells of the intestine (where the majority of immune response occurs) and protect the physical lining of your dog’s intestine against damage from toxins or germs, helping in this way to keep them out of your pet’s blood prevents theming sickness. It also produce important vitamins like B12, biotin, and K2.
Bifidobacterium Longum, (B. Longum)
Another amazing probiotic, it boasts an impressive list of benefits to the body. B. Longum can help reduce gastrointestinal discomfort caused by stress, attenuate anxiety and possible reduce the risk for colon cancer and soothe irritation in the body.
Bifidobacterium Lactis(B. Lactis)
Is a multi-purpose probiotic bacteria that lives in the gut. It is a powerful strain that has been proven to fight tumor growths, improve digestion, and enhance immune system functions. B. lactis is also responsible for breaking down body waste and aiding in the absorption of vitamins and minerals in the gut.
Enterococcus Faecium, (E. Faecium)
One of the major benefits of E. Faecium is that it’s uniquely suited to survive the digestive process and flourish in the gut. Enterococcus Faecium is added to livestock feed as an antibiotic substitute to promote wellness in animals. Like other probiotics, it promotes a balanced gut environment.